Reporting to the Technical, Quality & CI Manager, this varied role carries responsibility for supporting internal and external customers, both in the supply of product consistent with specification and the introduction of new products which will add value.
Your remit will include:
- Ensuring that all incoming materials are approved and meet customer specifications ahead of the conversion process.
- Close liaison with R&D to develop innovative new products and improve the performance and specification of existing products, with responsibility for new material and product introductions.
- Business, product and process development.
- Quality assurance, continuous improvement, and the development and maintenance of technical documentation, including recipe and trial databases.
- Contributing to the formulation of a business strategy for the future development of the Business Unit.
Candidates will ideally be educated to degree level in a Polymer, Materials Science or Chemistry discipline, with a sound technical knowledge of the blown film extrusion process, particularly in the manufacture and end-use applications of co-extruded film, polymers and their processing.
The key to your success will be a focus on quality and continuous improvement, with the ability to influence and build effective relationships at all levels. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate logical thought patterns, use of process optimisation and problem solving tools, and attention to detail.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Jodie Law
View & Apply