M&S is changing. We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first. We’d love you to join our team and play a part in creating our future.
We want our customers to step in and feel M&S. This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts. You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
As a Team Support Manager it will be your responsibility to Support the Team Manager and colleagues in the successful delivery of task and operational excellence.
The role will be a mixture of shifts which may include weekend working, some shifts starting at 4am or late night working.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Delivers great standards and service by putting the customer first and acting on their feedback
- Coach the team to deliver excellent standards of product presentation
- Support the Team Manager with the delivery of store selling and cost targets by utilising data to identify opportunities and takes action
- Allocate colleague resource efficiently to deliver operational excellence
- Maintains a safe and legal store environment
- Supports visual merchandising updates across all launches, events and campaigns
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working options – alternate weekend working
- Standard working week 37.5 hours (some part time opportunities available)
- 20% Colleague discount on most things from furniture, fashion and of course food
- First class welcome to M&S
- Options to progress – it’s something we’re proud of at M&S. Only if you want to that is. If you don’t, it won’t stop us investing in your continued learning
- Holiday Entitlement 28 days – with more earned the longer you’re with us
- Celebration Day – a paid day off to celebrate something that’s important to you *
- Charity Volunteer Day – A paid day away from work to support your chosen charity *
- Perks and Discounts via the M&S Choices website (these are great and there are lots!) including;
- Cycle to Work scheme where you can buy a new bike*
Ready to apply?
We have a diverse range of colleagues and are committed to an active Equal Opportunities Policy which starts with our recruitment and selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or learning difficulty which means you are unable to complete the application process online, please get in touch either by phone on 0345 300 3725 or by email ResourceAdmin@marks-and-spencer.com
*Qualifying period applies
Marks & Spencer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com