Initial 6-month contract
£16.06 per hour PAYE
Advantage Resourcing are working in partnership with a global manufacturing company who operate within the Defence industry.
They are currently seeking a Steelworker/Setter to join their site based in Barrow on an initial 6-month basis.
You will be responsible for the pre-fabrication and manufacture of steelwork, structures and items.
Steelworker / Setter responsibilities:
- Work safely at all times, complying with Health and Safety and other relevant regulations and guidelines.
- Follow the relevant instructions, drawings and any other specifications.
- Use the appropriate methods and techniques to fabricate steelwork
- Check the completed activity to ensure that all operations have been completed to meet the required specification.
- Use associated tools and equipment safely and effectively.
Steelworker / Setter key skills:
- Time-served Steelworker (Plater/Shipwright)
- C&G Level 3 or equivalent
- NVQ L3 (dependent on time-served date)
- Demonstrate experience in Shipbuilding, Nuclear, Petro-Chem. Offshore, Marine, Engineering
- Previous experience in erection of large steel fabrications
If you feel you have the right skill set for this role please apply or for more information contact Advantage Resourcing quoting reference: 834477
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com