Location: Workington, Cumbria
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £17,000 – £18,000 basic (OTE £25,000)
We have an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to further their career in Sales and Customer Service.
Our client is a growing telecommunications business with operations throughout the UK. We’re looking for someone with a strong background in sales to join their existing team. Experience in telecoms is highly desirable but training will be provided.
Working in the Sales and Customer Service Department, you will be responsible for contacting potential customers and converting them into new business by providing them with excellent product knowledge and customer service.
Duties will include:
- Generating interest through effective sales and marketing strategies
- Converting enquiries into new business for the company
- Providing excellent and professional service to new and existing customers
- Liaising with various departments to ensure effective delivery of products and service
- Building a social media presence in line with the company’s ethos and values
Skills and Experience:
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Previous sales or customer service experience is essential
- Experience working in a similar industry is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills – explaining and resolving any customer network issues
- Ability to deal with any issues in a timely and professional manner
- An excellent telephone manner
Apply today or for more information, please call Emma or Jason on 01228 812585
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com