£16.43 an hour PAYE
9 monthsAdvantage Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to work with our prestigious client at their facility in Barrow.
Within your role as a Project Coordinator, you will carry out a range of activities to support the project management processes, help in delivering all activities and products to agreed schedule/plan at budgeted cost and satisfying the company quality requirements.
Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Process project-related documents and data in accordance with procedures and produce output reports, typically to pre-defined formats and within regular business cycles
- Collect, collate, summarise and input information or data, carry out pre-defined analyses, and provide to others for use in decision-making.
- Provide assistance to ensuring that project-related records in assigned areas are complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Assist in monitoring project progress and identify emerging issues and trend.
To be considered for this role I am ideally looking for someone who has:
- HNC / Certificate in Project Management or equivalent level of qualification
- LCM Awareness
- Knowledge and understanding of Submarines would also be advantageous but is not essential
If this is a job that is of interest to you, then please get in touch on 0161 871 8282. Alternatively, please send your CV through quoting reference 835167