Our client is an Ofsted `Outstanding` training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality training.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the organisation`s leadership team. As Head of Funding and Performance, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the delivery on all financial and compliance targets.
The successful candidate must have experience of managing within the Further Education, work-based learning or Adult Education sector and have a strong understanding of the requirements of ESFA and ESF funding.
- Lead and manage the organisation`s funding and performance team day to day.
- Act as part of the senior management team.
- Lead and develop the performance dashboard to inform strategic decision making and support quality improvement.
- Lead the development of the MIS and One file functions to enhance performance management approaches.
- Develop new product offerings and grow the business.
- Maximise the optimisation of existing funding streams and identify sources of discretionary funding.
- Lead contract management of key accounts.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Experience of leading teams.
- Extensive knowledge of the public funding mechanisms available within the vocational sector and experience of building business cases.
- Extensive and demonstrable knowledge of Maytas and/or an equivalent MIS function within the education sector.
- Extensive experience of the use of data to provide management information.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and communication skills
- Ability to travel nationally as required.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org