Are you looking for a full time permanent position in a luxury hotel environment?
Juice Hospitality are looking for a full time, permanent Waiting for a luxury hotel located in the Ambleside area of the Lake District. We are looking for staff who are passionate about hospitality, who have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and who thrive on working as part of a team.
The future member of our clients team will:
- Possess impeccable service standards with a strong emphasis on attention to detail, ensuring every aspect of the service is flawless.
- Have good knowledge of fine foods and wine and a willingness to develop further.
- Be personable, warm and engaging, ensuring every interaction exceeds guest expectations.
- Maintain a professional and attentive demeanor throughout the dining experience.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills with the ability to develop key relationships with all our guests.
- Be committed to their own personal development and seek any training opportunities
Our client are a tightly knit, friendly team with a passion for high standards and professionalism. They offer unique working opportunities, in a friendly and supportive environment. People are key to their success and they value staff as they recognise the role every one of them plays within each of their distinctive properties and the Company as a whole. The position is a full time permanent position. Hospitality roles do involve weekends and evenings, therefore all candidates should be aware that this will be part of their rota. In return for your excellent care and attention to customer needs our client is keen to offer a generous hourly rate plus service charge.
For further details or to apply for the role simply send an up to date copy of your CV with your salary requirements and availability to attend an interview via Zoom or similar.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org