Do you want to be the best and to be part of a wonderful team who display a huge amount of passion and knowledge about our product range in order to promote our brand?
If so, then we want YOU!
Responsible for opening and closing the store in the absence of management as and when required
Cashing up at the end of the day and ensuring correct procedures are followed as and when required
Providing back up support to the Store/Deputy Manager and reporting back to them on any issues
Optimise sales and individual customer purchases.
Engage the customer by delivering a first class customer service.
Operate till and handle financial transactions.
Replenish stock with our fantastic products and specialist brands.
Assist with deliveries and stock handling on a regular basis – we are busy!
Undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties.
Ensure compliance with all company procedures.
Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement.
Responsible for Health and Safety.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM OUR EMPLOYEES?
1. A warm, friendly and engaging personality is essential.
2. To be highly motivated and a desire to be the best with an energy and enthusiasm to succeed.
3. A proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative.
4. Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment – you will need to work hard and smart.
5. Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact is highly desirable.
6. Experience in a retail environment with a quality brand is desirable but not essential.
7. Knowledge and understanding of High Street fashion.
This role is contracted to a minimum of 20.5 hours per week but there is an expectation to work more hours and flexibly during peak trading periods. Not all hours will be worked as a Key Holder.
50% Staff Discount, Bonus Scheme, Group Life Insurance, Pension, 5.6 weeks Annual Leave
Pay Rates: Under 18: £6.45 Over 18: £8.20 25 and over: £8.72
An additional 50p is given for all hours when acting as Key Holder
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com