- You’ll be integral to guiding and supporting our valued customers, helping them to achieve their financial goals wherever they’re based
- You’ll play a key role in supporting our Mobile Bank team, delivering banking services to our customers
- In addition to around 100 hours of high quality training, we’ll support you to achieve a Professional Banker Certificate and your Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
What you’ll do
Bringing our services to remote locations, customers will be at the very heart of your role. So you’ll be committed to providing outstanding service in every interaction. You’ll become a trusted figure in your communities, building relationships with customers in a range of locations and helping with everyday banking needs.
You’ll be driving the Mobile Bank vehicle on a regular basis, and providing cover when the principal driver is out of the business.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Having proactive conversations, understanding the needs of our customers and helping them with their banking needs
- Completing general banking requests such as payments, balance enquires and transfers
- Working with high levels of accuracy, providing each customer with a seamless and positive experience
- Keeping up-to-date with changes to vehicle and driver legislation
- Ensuring the safe operation of the Mobile Bank vehicle, making sure it complies with all health and safety regulations and remains roadworthy at all times
The skills you’ll need
You’ll need to be over 21 to drive one of our Mobile Branch vehicles, and hold a valid driving licence. You’ll ideally already have a category C1 license, but if you don’t we’ll provide comprehensive training and cover the cost. We’ll also support you in achieving your CPC, which is a key requirement of the role.
We’ll also be looking for:
- A passion for customer service and strong attention to detail
- The ability to thrive under pressure and the determination to continuously improve service for our customers while meeting your personal and branch goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- The commitment to develop new skills and responsibilities
- A good understanding of process guidance and risk procedures, and the need to adhere to them
What else you need to know
We’re here for our customers, whatever the time of day or night, so you’ll need to be flexible in working a rotating shift pattern. You’ll typically be working during branch opening hours (Monday to Sunday, 08:00 – 20:00) and your actual working hours will be discussed at your interview.
You’ll enjoy a comprehensive structured training programme and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development and open up progression opportunities. When you’re ready, we’ll help take your career to the next level.
How we’ll reward you
Salary: Your salary will be starting from £16,785 per year (pro rata for hours worked)
You’ll join on a competitive salary of £16,785 (which is £9.22 per hour) and in addition you’ll receive money to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
You’ll have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days. (pro rata for hours worked) – you may be required to work Bank Holidays.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
Royal Bank of Scotland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com