The pay rate for this full-time role is £30 – £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract. The working hours for this would be Mon-Fri 09.00am – 17.00pm.
- The role would be carrying a caseload across both Psychosis and Non Psychosis pathways for working age adult patients (18-65 years old).
- This would include both telephone assessments and meeting with patients face to face in the community and care planning.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients’ requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com