Locations & Criteria
No previous experience is required as award-winning training is provided. There is no upper age limit on applications, however it is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle. This homecare provider has roles available in the Ambleside, Windermere, Kendal, Milnthorpe, Grange Over Sands, Kirkby Lonsdale, and surrounding areas.
Could you help Betsy*?
Betsy is 83 years old and has started to struggle with little things that so many of us find simple. She might struggle to follow simple steps such as following a recipe when cooking a meal or do certain chores, she might also get muddled with peoples’ names. However, she does love to sing, and music seems to always cheer her up and remind her of special memories. She can get lonely from time to time though as her daughter lives down south and she needs a bit more help round the house. Could you be the person to make a difference to Betsy?
To this provider, ‘care’ means quality care! With an outstanding CQC Rating and 10/10 on a leading homecare review site, you would be joining an organisation with fantastic values and one of the best in the area, voted in the top 20 of homecare providers in the North West. You would be joining a team who know what it means to care. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits.
As a Care Assistant, you will be carefully matched to clients in your local area, supporting them to remain independent both in their own home and in the community. The role can involve:
- Assisting with morning & evening routines.
- Assisting with personal care where required.
- Prompting to take any medications.
- Taking them out shopping or for some exercise.
- Preparing meals and light household duties.
- Being a true companion and someone, they can trust.
Pay rate, hours & benefits
- £10.50-£12.00 per hour (Double time on bank holidays), plus 25-45p per mile mileage
- Available some early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings, and alternative weekends.
- Discounts from top retailers through our employee benefit scheme.
- Generous Pension Scheme, paid Holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply/Ask a Question
If you have any questions about this Care Assistant job vacancy, or if you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying
*Betsy is just an example of someone you would support
Health Social Care Jobs