Live in available – Excellent opportunity for work/life balance in rural sporting area.
An amazing opportunity just in – to join a luxury 4 star country house hotel in Ambleside which is the north side of Windemere, Englands largest natural lake as Assistant Restaurant Manager. Our venue has a multi award winning rosette restaurant and are seeking an assistant restaurant manager to help manage the staff and operation of the establishment. You will be responsible for assisting the Restaurant Manager and General Manager with the smooth running of the day to day operation of the restaurant whilst learning and gaining experience to assist with the implementation of policy and procedure.
Elements of the role
- Day to day management of the restaurant floor
- Train and supervise staff
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly followed according to sanitary regulations
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives
- Implement appropriate strategies to resolve adverse trends and improve sales
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment
- Audit inventory levels to ensure product availability, and order products as necessary
The ideal person for this role will be a natural communicator who ensure customers needs are promptly met and that staff are compliant with relevant laws. They should be able to demonstrate significant experience of supervision within food and beverage.
Location: This venue is within walking distance of all the major facilities in the town and also offers a live in option and this role offers a generous salary subject to experience.
To apply for this role simply submit your CV below and we will be in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com